18 Nov 2015

2016 Dutch Latte Art - The Finalists - Benjamin van den Berg

Early 2016 seven gifted latte art pouring baristas will fight for the ticket to Shanghai, where the World Championship will take place. Who are the baristas that want to represent the Netherlands? Let's get to know them a little better...Who is Benjamin van den Berg?



Where can people find you?

Coffeelicious, in Dordrecht.


What figures did you pour for the qualifying rounds?

I made a tulip for my free pour and a peacock as designer latte.

How did you prepare?

Practise, practise and practise.

Who inspires you when deciding what figures to pour?

My boss and myself.

How long does it take to learn a new figure?

Sometimes I only need two days. Sometimes it takes longer.

And how do you master a new figure?

I watch a video on YouTube and then I just try do it.

How are you going to make sure you win the National competition?

I don't know. We will see what will happen.

If you could change the Latte Art Championship format, what would you change?
I would not change anything. Everything is just fine the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...